CERAMIC TILE AND GROUT CLEANING SERVICES
The Problem: Mopping your floors daily only moves dirt from the top of the tile to the grout. When the water evaporates, the dirt is left behind, making your grout look soiled … because it is. Grout not only harbors the dirt, but also provides a breeding ground for mold, mildew and staph bacteria. Our method thoroughly cleans and sanitizes your tile AND your grout in a single pass.
The Solution: We use a 4-component process that completely removes the soil that has found a home in the porous areas of your tile and grout.
- Emulsifier: We start with a non-toxic, human-friendly spray that safely and effectively loosens up the soil.
- High Pressure: We use contained high pressure water between 200 and 1500 PSI to penetrate even the toughest areas.
- Heat: Water at temperatures up to 230 degrees lifts and carries away the soil.
- Vacuum: Our industrial strength vacuum process thoroughly removes the soil and dirty water from your floor.
For damaged or badly stained grout, our color sealing process can bring your grout back to a like-new appearance. It also protects your grout from new stains and effectively eliminates mold and mildew.
For kitchens, lobbies, dining areas, restrooms and meeting areas, our system will make your floors look their absolute best, and make them healthier as well.
For Carpet Cleaning, Tile Cleaning, Grout Cleaning, Sealing and Re-Coloring, call 815-355-2483.
Ceramic Tile Sealing FAQs
- Why is it important to have my grout sealed?
- Sealers will prevent spills from penetrating into the porous surface of the grout and gives you time to clean it up. Sealing with a quality sealer is the only way to protect your investment from water and oil based stains.
- Does my ceramic tile need to be sealed?
- No. The ceramic tile is sealed in the manufacturing process but the grout between the tiles should always be sealed.
- How does a sealer protect my floor?
- the penetrating sealer is absorbed by the pores of the natural stone or grout. It fills up the nooks and crannies so that wet stains cannot get below the surface until it is wiped or swept away.
- What do sealers protect against?
- A penetrating sealer repels water-based and oil-based liquids and protects the surface from dirt and impurities. Keep in mind your grout can still get dirty it will simply clean up with less chance of a stain occurring.
- Does a sealer alter the appearance of the grout ?
- NO. Sealers protect without changing the original color, texture or appearance of the surface. However we also offer a color sealant that can change the grout color.
- Will my floors need to be professionally cleaned and sealed again?
- Yes, we can provide maintenance cleaning to keep your floors looking there best. Frequency depending on the amount of traffic, spills and cleaning habits. Your sealed floors make maintain that much easier. For doing it yourself start with a neutral type floor cleaner, rinse floor with clean water and dry the grout lines with a towel in order to remove any standing water as the water would evaporate but dirt left behind stays and builds up over time hence grout lines that looks dirty over time.